USB Controlled DMX Interface (Kit)
SKU : K8062
Quantity on Hand : 2
Skill Level : Kit - Basic Soldering Required
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
We offer worldwide shipping as well
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
- This unit can control DMX fixtures using a PC and USB interface
- Test software and "DMX Light Player" software is included, a DLL is provided to write your own software
- Furthermore there is a stand-alone test function that outputs all 512 channels at a time, with adjustable levels
- Kit includes:
- Nice enclosure
- USB cable
- CD with: test software, DLL for own developments, free DMX light player
- Also available in an assembled version: VM116
- Connected and powered through USB
- 512 DMX channels with 256 levels each
- 3 pin XLR-DMX output connector
- Windows 98SE or higher compatible
- DLL included to write your own software
- Optional 9V battery needed for stand alone test mode
- Solid state - fuse protection on DMX output
- Dimensions: 4.2 x 4.0 x 1.8"
Q: Is there any other third party software available, besides the included software, that will work with the VM116?
A: Since the dll is provided for this module there could be other software available, but none that is tested by Velleman. We do not know which other software will work with this module.
Q: Will the USB CONTROLLED DMX INTERFACE work with windows Vista?
A: The software was developed pre-Vista. However, it should run in "XP compatibility mode". It will not run on the Vista Ultimate (64 bit version).
Documentation and Downloads