10-Channel Light Effect Generator
SKU : K8044
Quantity on Hand : 3
Skill Level : Kit - Basic Soldering Required
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in t￼he U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
The K8044 10 Channel Light Effect Generator kit is the electronic kit you need to build for your eye catching displays, connecting party lights or anywhere that you want to grab attention. The K8044 DIY kit has 10 (12V/400ma) outputs to connect LEDs, light bulbs, cold-cathode fluorescent lamps or solid state relays. The microcontroller circuit offers 10 preprogrammed light patterns that you select with a push button. The number of outputs you want to use is determined by mounting a single jumper. The on board push button lets you select the preprogrammed light effects. Just hold down the push button to view the current light effect and release it to start. Each channel has a red LED indicator on board and the circuit also has a red power indicator LED. The light effect speed is adjustable and the last used light effect is saved when the kit is powered off.
- also available as an assembled and tested module: VM120
- this kit has 10, 12V/400mA outputs to control cold-cathode fluorescent lamps, light bulbs, LED's and "solid state" relays, ...
- for use as advertisement lighting, party lights, discos, eye-catcher, ...
- 10 pre-programmed selectable light patterns with a push button
- number of used channels is adjustable
- adjustable speed
- LED indication for every output
- 12V operation possible for use in cars
- the last used lighting effect is saved in non-volatile memory
- power supply: 12V DC
- consumption: max. 4A
- outputs: 12V DC / 400mA per channel (total : max 4A)
- dimensions: 5.5 x 3.9 x 1.1"