N322-JKT Thermostat Controller for J,K or T Thermocouples, 240 VAC
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: The Novus N322 Thermostat is a budget priced on-off temperature controller with industrial level reliability. This model suits J, K or T type thermocouples and is powered from 100 to 240 VAC. Other models take PT100 input or NTC thermistor input.
The N322 thermostats have two relay outputs which can be configured for heating or cooling or a number of different alarm modes and are easily configured by the front panel buttons and display.
The temperature and status of relays are shown on the LED display.
Great for aquariums, home brewing, ovens, fridges, greenhouses and many other applications.
- Suits J, K and T type thermocouples
- IP65 when mounted in panel
- Fully configurable
- Heating or cooling actions
- Configurable hysteresis
- Configurable start-up delay to reduce inrush current when using multiple controllers
- Configurable minimum on and off times to extend compressor or heater life
- Over / under temperature and in-bound / out-of-band alarms
- Optional multi-level password protection
- 100 to 240 VAC powered
- 1 × SPDT output and 1 × SPST output with programable functionality
Output Relays and Modes:
- 16 A, 250 VAC, SPDT Relay
- 5 A, 250 VAC, SPST Relay
- Low Alarm
- High Alarm
- Inside Range Alarm
- Outside Range Alarm
- Low Alarm with Initial Blocking
- High Alarm with Initial Blocking
- Inside Range Alarm with Initial Blocking
- Outside Range Alarm with Initial Blocking
|Power supply||100 to 240 VAC|
|Display||3 digit LED|
|Sensor input||J, K or T Thermocouple|
|Temperature range with J type TC||0 to 600 °C|
|Temperature range with K type TC||-50 to 1000 °C|
|Temperature range with T type TC||-50 to 400 °C|
|Temperature accuracy||±3 °C|
|Output 1||SPDT, 1 HP (16 A resistive), 250 VAC|
|Output 2||SPST, 5 A resistive, 250 VAC|
|Sampling time||1.5 samples per second|
|Dimensions||75 × 33 × 75 mm|
|Panel cutout||70 × 29 mm|