M542C Microstepping Stepper Motor Controller
SKU : BB260
Quantity on Hand : 1
Skill Level : Assembled and Tested
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
We offer worldwide shipping as well
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
- High performance, cost-effective
- Supply voltage up to +50VDC
- Output current up to 4.2A
- Self-adjustment technology
- Pure-sinusoidal current control technology
- Pulse input frequency up to 300 KHz
- TTL compatible and optically isolated input
- Automatic idle-current reduction
- 16 selectable resolutions, up to 25,600 steps/rev
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
- Short-voltage, over-voltage, over-current and over temperature protection
Applications: Suitable for a wide range of stepping motors, from NEMA size 17 to 34. It can be used in various kinds of machines, such as X-Y tables, labeling machines, laser cutters, engraving machines, pick-place devices, and so on. Particularly adapt to the applications desired with low noise, low heating, high speed and high precision.
Documentation and Downloads