Mini 2 Channel USB PC Scope
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: Oscilloscopes are expensive and complicated instruments? Not this one!
This small and easy to use 2 channel oscilloscope has all the features of a full blown oscilloscope and it also has a bandwidth of 500 kHz ±3 dB!
Complete with instructions (download), test leads and software (download) and it comes in a design enclosure.
- Test leads
- Software download
- USB cable included
- Design enclosure
- Bandwidth: DC to 2 x 500 kHz ±3 dB
- Input impedance: 100 kO /20 pF
- Maximum input voltage: 30 V(AC + DC)
- Time base: 5 µs to 500 ms per division
- Input range: 100 mV to 5 V/division
- Input sensitivity: 3 mV display resolution
- Readouts: true RMS, dBV, dBm, p to p, Duty cycle, Frequency…
- Record length: 2 x 1k samples
- Sampling frequency: 50 Hz to 2.5 MHz
- Sample history function
- Auto set-up function
- Pre-trigger function: on 50 µs/div .. 500 ms/div ranges
- Persistence options: colour graded, variable and infinite
- Spectrum Analyzer:
- Frequency range: 0 .. 125 Hz to 125 kHz
- Operating principle: FFT (Fast Fourier Transform)
- FFT resolution: 512 lines
- Transient Recorder:
- Timescale: 20 ms/div to 2000 s/div
- Max. recording time: 9.4 h/screen
- Automatic storage of data
- Record and display of screens
- Max. number of samples: 100/s
- Min. number of samples: 1 sample/20 s
- General Information:
- Markers for: amplitude/voltage and frequency/time
- Input coupling: DC and AC
- 8 bit resolution
- Storage of display and data
- Dimensions: 85 x 40 x 14 mm
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
- Mouse (or mouse pad)
- Free USB port 1.1 or 2.0
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.