USB Function Generator
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: The new PC USB miniature function generator is simple to use and has a frequency range of up to 1 MHz!
This nifty measuring instrument can generate sine, square and triangle waveforms, and it has a DAC resolution of 10 bits. To top things off, it has an output of 0.2 Vpp to 10 Vpp.
Download the dedicated Windows® software and control the various signals. Among other things, the software includes a handy automated wave sequence generator.
- Dedicated Windows® software to control the various signals (free download)
- Software includes an automated wave sequence generator
- Design enclosure
- Test leads
- Free software download
- USB cable
- DAC resolutions: 10 bits
- Frequency range: sine, triangle form 1 Hz to 1 MHz, square wave 1 Hz to 100 kHz
- Frequency setting resolution: 0.04 Hz
- Sweep function
- Amplitude range: 200 mVpp to 10 Vpp @ 1 kHz // no load / 0 V offset
- Amplitude range with offset: 200 mVpp to 7.5 Vpp @ 1 kHz // no load / -2.5 V to +2.5 V offset
- Offset range : from 0 to -2.5 V or +2.5 V max. (resolution 0.5% of full scale)
- Waveforms: sine, square and triangle
- Typical sine wave distortion (THD): < 0.02% @ 1 kHz / 0 dB / 600 Ohm
- Square wave rise/fall time: < 0.2 µs
- Output impedance: 50 Ohm
- Note: PC USB ground is connected to GND output
- Minimum system requirements:
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Mouse or touchpad
- Free USB port 1.1 or 2.0