Phase failure relays from Foxtam UK with independent over and under voltage control as well as the additional adjustable sequence control.
An adjustable time delay of 0.1 to 10 sec (not true delay off), which is effective against voltage control and phase sequence. The units are transformers based and thus will ignore transients and harmonic distortions.
The SPCO output relay is energized when all three phases are connected and in sequence and within the set voltage limits. The output relay(s) will de-energize if one or more voltages between phases are under the value of the minimum set level or above the value of the maximum set level, less any set time delay.
The units will also de-energize on loss of a phase or incorrect sequence. Red LED indicates over and under voltage conditions. A green LED indicates output relay status. If both are illuminated this indicates a phase sequence error.
- Nominal supply: 3×415 VAC
- Permanent tolerance: ±15%
- System: 4 wire
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Umin adjustable: 0 to 30% of nominal (phase to phase)
- Umax adjustable: 0 to 20% of nominal (phase to phase)
- Hysteresis: Fixed 3%
- Delay on tripping: 0.1 to 10 sec
- Repeat accuracy:+2% of set values
- Max power consumption:<3 VA
- Insulation: 2.5 KV @ 50 Hz impulse
- Output contacts: SPCO 10 A @250 VAC
- Max breaking capacity: SPCO 4000 VA
- Mechanical life: 30 Million ops
- Electrical life: 200K ops at max rated load
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to+40 °C
- Storage temperature: -10 °C to+60 °C
- Max cable size:4 mm
- CE marked:Yes
- In accordance with: EN61000-6-1: 2007, EN61000-6-3: 2007, EN61010-1: 2002
- Housing Material: Thermo plastic ABS (DIN7728)
- Extinguishable according to UL94V0
- Manufacturer's Part: YWRUPS 4W