Non-isolated Voltage signal to 4-20mA signal converter. Convert any voltage signal from 0 to 60V to 4-20mA. full scale of the input signal needs to be below 2.3V or above 4.9V. The two trimpots and the switch at the top allow the user to easily configure the voltage range to be converted.
The KTA-289 is an easily configured non-isolated voltage signal to 4-20mA signal converter.
It can convert voltage signal ranges from below 0 to 60V into a 4-20mA Output Signal.
Configuration is carried out using the switch and two trimpots at the top. If the voltage signal is below 2.3V the switch is set to amplify. If the Voltage signal range is above 0-4.9V the switch is set to divide. The two trimpots are then adjusted for the 4mA and 20mA output as per the instructions in the manual.
Let us know if you require a different range and we will configure the converter for you at no extra cost.
- Power Supply: 8-30VDC
- Power Consumption: 20mA
- Output: 4 to 20mA Output Signal
- Amplify Mode Input Range: from 0-0.1V up to 0-2.3V.
- Divide Mode Input Range: from 0-4.9V up to 0-30V (KTA-2891) or 0-60V (KTA-2896)
- Input Range is Adjustable to Divide or Amplify the Voltage Input Signal
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85°C
- Dimensions: 100L x 13W x 54H (mm)
Documentation and Downloads