Wired Pet Immunity PIR Motion Sensor
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: The PIR-04 wired PIR motion detector is designed to provide detection of criminal intrusion through doors and windows into a protected area by sensing the infrared energy (heat) emitting from an intruder’s body moving through the protected area. The MOTION SENSOR is commonly referred to as a PIR, which stands for passive Infrared. Upon detection of intrusion, the PIR-100B automatically generates an alarm signal to control panel. The sensor also provides a tamper contact output. The unit is can be wall-mounted by means of a bracket. A special PET IMMUNE MOTION SENSOR is utilised to know the difference between an intruder and a pet.
- Newly-developed dual element passive infrared sensor unit;
- Wired transmitting digital signal to control panel;
- Intelligent logic control eliminates false alarms;
- Microcontroller temperature analysis and Automatic temperature compensation for best summertime detection;
- Tightly-mated bug guard to protect the sensor optics from insects, spiders and dust;
- High immunity to white light;
- Selectable detection sensitivity (standard/high) for different environmental requirements;
- SMT adopted, RF and EMI Immunity;
- Adjustable detecting distance;
- Alarm output contacts of relay: N.C./ N.O. optional.
- Operating Voltage: DC9V~16V
- Detection Range: Vertical angle 60degree, Horizontal angle 110 degree, 12m
- Standby Current: NC<15mA ; NO<6mA
- Alarm Current: NC<100mA ; NO<30mA
- RF Immunity:> 25 V/m 10-1000 MHz
- Sensitivity: > 3300V/W
- White Light Immunity: > 8000 lux
- Noise(Vp-p): <200mV, (mVp-p)(25°C)
- Alarm Output: NC or NO
- Temperature Range: -10°C to +50°C
- Relative Humidity: 90% (25 degC )
- Installation Mode: Wall mounted by bracket
- Installation Height: 2m
- Housing: High-impact ABS
- Dimensions: 107x59.5x39.5mm (HxWxD)
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently Viewed Products
Documentation and Downloads