Description: Simple to use low cost SS304 Stainless Steel float switch. Can be used in tank level or sump controls.
By default the float switch is closed at the bottom position. This can be altered by removing the circlip and flipping the float over and then reinsert the circlip.
- Switch type: SPST
- Max Contact Rating: 10 W
- Max Switching Voltage: 100 VDC
- Rated current: 0.5 A
- Max Breakdown Voltage: 220 VDC
- Insulation impedance: >10 MΩ
- Applied temperature: -10 to 85 °C
- Float Ball Material: Stainless Steel
- Flying lead length: 200 mm
- Screw Thread Diameter: M10 x 1.5 mm
- Body Length: 200 mm
- Float Ball Size: 28 x 28 mm
Documentation and Downloads