For the ultimate in weather monitoring, add WeatherLink to your Vantage Vue or Vantage Pro2. The WeatherLink is both a data logger and a serial connection between the station receiver (display console or weather Envoy) and a PC.
The cable can also be used to connect a Vantage Pro2 station to our Modbus RTU or Modbus TCP Gateway.
The WeatherLink fits neatly into the console or Envoy, storing your weather data even when the computer is off. Transfer data to your computer whenever you like, then use the WeatherLink software to create graphs, generate summaries, and more.
With WeatherLink you can:
- See current conditions at a glance on the instant weather bulletin
- Graph data on a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly basis
- Generate Weather Watcher reports in the National Climatic Data Center (NOAA) format
- Track information from multiple weather stations on the same computer using one WeatherLink for each weather station
- View information from the same weather station on two or more computers using an extra user license for each computer. Kit includes license, manual, and Windows software.
- Also available in a USB port version and a version for Mac OSX. Includes software on CD, data logger, and 8' (2.4 M) cable to connect the data logger to your computer.
Please Note - You will need the WeatherLink if you are going to use our GWY-141 or KTA-282 Modbus Gateway.
Power Supply: 5VDC from the console
Power Consumption: 0.5W (max)
Data Archive Interval: 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 or 120min
Operating Temperature: -10° to 60° C
Documentation and Downloads