SnoMakr Development Board
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: SnōMākr is a breakout board for Alorium Technology’s Snō FPGA Module. This board makes prototyping with Snō quick and efficient by providing convenient access to signal I/O in a familiar layout. SnōMākr is compatible with 3.3V Arduino shields, and designers can still access the additional 18 Snō digital signal pins when a shield is being used. The on-board FTDI driver and voltage regulators allow connectivity with existing mini-USB cables and power adapters used for XLR8, Arduino Uno, or other development platforms.
- Physical Specs
- 3 in. x 2.1 in.
- Matches Arduino Uno R3 layout
- Extra pin header for additional 18 digital I/O
- Snō board footprint vias for flexible connectivity options
- Serial Interface
- USB FTDI interface to Snō board
- Arduino compatible
- A/C power adapter barrel jack
- Input voltage: 5-16 VDC