Voltage Level Translator SMD - TXB0108 (Strip of 5)
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: This is a strip of five TXB0108 SMD ICs, which function as bidirectional voltage level translators, from Texas Instruments. These 8-bit noninverting translators use two separate yet configurable power-supply rails, with 1.2V to 3.6V on the A Port and 1.65V to 5.5V on the B Port. This allows for universal low-voltage bidirectional translation between any of the 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V and 5V voltage nodes. As each of these ICs is SMD, a high level of skill in soldering is required — please be aware of this before purchase.
These ICs are considered a “Ding and Dent” item. We have no reason to believe that any of these ICs are defective in any way, but we wanted to bring these to you, the customer, in case you had any need for them or were wanting to practice your SMD soldering skills. Once these are out of stock, we will not be carrying them again.
- 1.2V–3.6V on A Port, 1.65V–5.5V on B Port
- VCC Isolation Feature (if either VCC input is at GND, all outputs are in the high-impedance state)
- OE Input Circuit Referenced to VCCA
- Low Power Consumption, 4-μA Max ICCA
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100mA per JESD 78, Class II
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently Viewed Products
Documentation and Downloads