Description: Large five digit universal process indicator accepts 4 to 20 mA signal. Features include 24 VDC excitation for powering 4 to 20 mA transmitters and 2 alarm relays. 24 VDC powered.
This large high performance digital panel meter features a bright 100 mm high display which can be seen 50 metres away. Setup is done using a handheld infra-red remote. 3 or 4 digit displays are also available
- Dot-matrix digits for better readability when compared to 7-segment displays
- Parameters set by infrared remote control
- Max. Hold / Data Hold / Reset
- 2 programmable (High or Low) alarm relays
- Easy connection using plugabble screw terminals
- Password protection to prevent tampering
- AC/DC: 100~240V
- DC: 12 / 24 / 30~90V
Input signal: 4 to 20 mA.
Output: Isolated 24 VDC for field transmitters
Power consumption: 8.5 VA
Accuracy: ±0.1% F.S. ±1 digit
Programmable scaling: -1999 to +9999 selectable decimal point and adjustable digital filter.
Sampling time: Up to 60 cycles / sec
Working temperature: 0 to 60 °C
Working humidity: 20 to 90%
Dimension: 600 × 150 × 100 mm.
Documentation and Downloads