Schmitt Trigger - CD40106B
SKU : COM-13952
Quantity on Hand : 34
Skill Level : Component or Part
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $75
We offer worldwide shipping as well
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
Description: The CD40106BE consists of six Schmitt-trigger circuits. Each circuit functions as an inverter with Schmitt-trigger action on the input. The trigger switches at different points for positive- and negative-going signals. The difference between the positive-going voltage (VP) and the negative-going voltage (VN) is defined as hysteresis voltage (VH).
- Schmitt trigger action with no external components
- Hysteresis voltage typ. at 0.9V at VDD = 5V, 2.3V at VDD = 10V, and 3.5V at VDD = 15V
- Noise immunity greater than 50%
- No limit on input rise and fall times
- Standardised, symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20sV
- Maximum input current of 1µA at 18 V over full package temperature range; 100nA at 18V and 25°C
- Low VDD to VSS current during slow input ramp
Documentation and Downloads