Universal Input Large 4 Digit Process Indicator
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: The TC67U is designed for a wide range of control applications. The large 4 digit display uses 32 mm tall LED digits and is visible at long distances.
It is equipped with a universal input that accepts Pt100 signals, Pt1000 signals, PTC signals, 6 thermocouple types, 0 to 20 mA signals, 4 to 20 mA signals, 0 to 100 mV signals and 0 to 10 V signals.
This device also has a built-in circuit for self-testing and self-calibration, manual measurement offset setting and automatic software compensation of line resistance and cold junction temperature. The display-to-input correspondence (in case of linear input), decimal point position, temperature measurement unit, and offset value are also programmable using pushbuttons hidden behind the front panel of the meter.
Two relay outputs can be used for alarms or thermostat temperature control. Each output has settings for setpoint, hysteresis, action (heating or cooling), minimum on time, and a pulse mode output. The pulse mode output toggles the output on and off continuously when the alarm condition is present. Pulse mode on and off times are configurable.
Thanks to its large display, universal input, and excellent price-to-performance ratio, TC67U is an exceptionally widely applicable device.
- Large 32 mm tall LED digits are visible at long distances
- Programmable linearisation and decimal point precision for voltage and current inputs
- Configurable peak filtering and low pass filtering
- Cold junction compensation for thermocouples, line resistance compensation for RTDs
- Simple configuration with settings stored in non-volatile memory
- CE EMC certification
- Manufacturer Part: TC67U-D4 P CC
- Power supply: 12 to 24 VAC/DC
- Universal input type: Pt100, Pt1000, T/C K/J/T/S/R/B thermocouple, 0 to 100 mV, 0 to 10V, 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA
- Changeover relay contacts: 5 A, 250 V rated
- Measurement error: 0.3% from span
- Temperature drift: 0.02% from span for 1 ºC
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 65 ºC
- Panel Mount Dimensions: 144 × 72 × 92 mm, suits a 136 × 66 mm panel cutout
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently Viewed Products
Documentation and Downloads