TI08-R Programmable Trip-alarm Unit 24VAC/DC Powered
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: TI08-R is a cheap programmable process indicator for DIN-rail mounting designed for trip-alarm applications. Equipped with a bright 3-digit LED display, this model is especially suitable for measuring and controlling various technological values from -199 to 999 with a resolution of up to 1000 points. The device has 2 programmable relays providing on/off control/alarm with or without pulse mode. TI08-R accepts various linear input voltage or current signals from 2- and 3-wire transmitters that can be powered internally via the auxiliary power supply output. The display-to-input correspondence, decimal point position, measurement offset value as well as many other parameters are fully programmable. The TI08-R comes with a MAB4 DIN rail base which it plugs into. Thanks to its excellent price-to-performance ratio, TI08-R is an exceptionally widely applicable device.
The controller has peak filtering and low pass filtering options. The display or linear input signals can be scaled to any value between -199 and 999 with a configurable decimal point.
Manufacturer part number: Comeco TI08-R-Q.CC
- Power supply: 12 to 24 V AC/DC
- Power consumption: ≤1.5 VA
- Display: 10 mm tall, 3 digit LED
- Keyboard: 3 membrane keys, lockable
- Relay contact rating: 5 A, 250 V
- Relay 1 contact form: SPDT (NO/NC)
- Relay 2 contact form: SPDT (NO/NC)
- Input measurement accuracy: 0.3%
- Temperature drift: 0.02% per °C
- Operating temperature: -10 to 65 °C
- Operating humidity: 0 to 85% RH
- Ingress protection: IP44 (front) / IP20 (terminals)
- Dimensions: 35 × 78 × 91 mm
- Weight: 180 g