N323-RHT-485 Temperature & RH Controller w/ RS-485, 240 VAC
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: Panel mount temperature & relative humidity controller with sensor probe on 3 meters of cable. 3 independent relay outputs. RS-485 Modbus communications. 100 to 240 VAC powered.
The N323RHT is a digital controller for relative humidity and temperature. Its 3 relay outputs can be configured independently as control or alarm, either for temperature or relative humidity. A relative humidity and temperature or RHT probe (3 m cable length) is provided along with the instrument
The temperature, humidity, and status of relays are shown on the LED Display.
Each relay output has a configurable setpoint, hysteresis, and action. Relays can trigger above or below setpoints, within or outside temperature ranges. On and off times are configurable.
Relay outputs can drive fans, compressors, pumps, heaters, humidifiers, etc. to control the temperature and humidity.
The controller has an RS-485 port and communicates via Modbus RTU, allowing integration into building management or logging systems.
Applications include fruit storage, data centers, and air conditioning.
- RHT sensor probe with 3 meter cable included
- Triple independent relay output
- Bright, 3.5 digit LED display
- Adjustable hystereses and configurable setpoint minimum and maximum limits
- Configurable password protection
- IP65 when installed in a panel
- RS-485 Modbus communications
- Heating, cooling, humidifying or drying modes, in-band and out of band alarm modes
- Initial blocking modes prevent alarms from activating until normal operation has commenced
- Configurable delayed start allows reduction of inrush current when using multiple controllers powered up at once
- Temporary activation mode to activate an output for a maximum fixed time.
- Sequential activation mode toggles an output on and off for mixers or agitators
Documentation and Downloads