Description: The C3282 JPEG Serial module performs as a video camera or a JPEG compressed still camera. Users can send out a snapshot command from the host in order to capture a full resolution single-frame still picture. The picture is then compressed by the JPEG engine and transferred to the host.
Camera comes with 2.2mm lens with NO IR filter.
- 5V operation and RS232 interface
- Standard PCB size (32x32mm) to fit several standard cabinet
- Various lens can be selected
- Low-cost, & low-powered solution for high resolution image capture
- Built-in down-sampling, clamping and windowing circuits for VGA/CIF/SIF/QCIF/160x128/80x64 image resolutions
- RS-232: 115.2K bps for transferring JPEG still pictures or 160x128 preview @8bpp with 0.75~6 fps
- JPEG CODEC for different resolutions
- Built-in color conversion circuits for 4 gray/16 gray/256 gray/12-bit RGB/16-bit RGB preview images
- Auto detect baud rate and make connection to the host
NOTE: Camera does come with RS232 communication cable.