- Ideal for a plush toy, or any kind of talking toys.
- Message retained when batteries are removed.
- Built-in microphone and LED recording indicator.
- 40mm (1.6") Mylar speaker
- Sound output of more than 85dB at 10cm (3.9") distance (surrounding at 60dB).
Record: Slide the switch to the "REC" position. Press and hold the top of the housing. While the LED recording indicator is on, speak into the built-in microphone about 8-10 cm away with a normal speaking voice. Release the top to end recording. (Recording automatically stops when memory is full.)
Play: Slide the switch to the "PLAY" position, and press the top of the housing to play.
Documentation and Downloads