- Ideal for a plush toy, or any kind of talking toys.
- Message retained when batteries are removed.
- Built-in microphone and LED recording indicator.
- 40mm (1.6") Mylar speaker
- Sound output of more than 85dB at 10cm (3.9") distance (surrounding at 60dB).
Record: Slide the switch to the "REC" position. Press and hold the top of the housing. While the LED recording indicator is on, speak into the built-in microphone about 8-10 cm away with a normal speaking voice. Release the top to end recording. (Recording automatically stops when memory is full.)
Play: Slide the switch to the "PLAY" position, and press the top of the housing to play.
Documentation and Downloads
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.