Multifunction Power Meter, 0 to 300 VAC
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: This quad-display power meter shows true RMS voltage and current, frequency and a selectable choice of true RMS real power in watts or kilowatts, true RMS apparent power in volt-amps, or power factor.
The high-brightness LED display shows four measurements at once, making this an ideal meter for single phase monitoring. Mount it in a box and you've got yourself a great benchtop power meter.
Configuration controls are hidden behind the front bezel. Screw terminals at the rear allow for the connection of a button that cycles through the functions on the fourth display (selection of display of real power, absolute power or power factor).
A 0 to 50 A current transformer is built in to the rear of the unit making for easy installation. Separate inputs allow the device to be powered from an independent source to the voltage under test though both can be wired together in single-source installations. An RS-485 Modbus RTU connection allows easy integration into a SCADA monitoring and control system. Configuration parameters can be locked with a passcode to prevent modification.
- Quad display shows four parameters at once
- True RMS measurement
- Built-in 0 to 50 A current transformer
- Voltage, Current, Frequency, Real power (watts), Apparent power (volt-amps) and Power factor measurement
- 0.25% F.S.±1 digit Accuracy (Voltage/Current/Power)
- Suitable for measuring a single phase, 2 wire (1P2W) line
- Separate connections for meter power and monitored voltage
- Adjustable decimal point (display resolution) for current and power
- RS-485 interface for Modbus RTU network access and configuration
- CE EMC certification
|Measurement Voltage Range:||0 to 300 VAC|
|Meter Power Voltage Range:||90 to 260 VAC|
|Measurement Current Range:||0 to 50 A|
|Measurement Frequency Range:||0 to 999.9 Hz|
|Display:||10.2 mm Tall LED|
|Display update:||2 Hz|
|Serial Port:||2-wire RS-485|
|Dielectric Strength (in/out/power):||2 kVAC / 1 min|
|Surge Test:||4 kV (1.2×50µs)|
|Temperature Coefficient:||100 ppm/°C (0 to 60 °C)|
|Operating Temperature:||0 to 50 °C|
|CE EMC Certification:||EN 55022:1998/A1:2000 Class A|