ITP15 LED Bar Graph Indicator 0-10 V / 4-20 mA
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
The ITP15 Bar Graph Display is a compact process indicator that is intended to visualize an analog input signal in the range from 0 to 100% with 10 bars 10% each. The input signal can be either a linear voltage signal of 0(2)-10 V or a current signal of 0(4)-20 mA. The display can be configured to show red bars in alarm and green bars when not in alarm.
Due to cylindrical form of the mounting part of the enclosure, the device can be positioned either vertically or horizontally without changing the mounting cutout. This bar graph indicator fits into a standard cutout of Ø22.5 mm. The cutouts of this diameter are commonly used for mounting standard signal lamps or push buttons at control cabinets or panels.
Along with indication, a simple on-off control can be implemented with the NPN transistor output of this bar graph panel meter. This output can control a load of up to 200 mA, 42 VDC.
- Bar graph indication of the measured value
- Display range 0...100%
- 10 two-color bars (green/red) 10% each
- Configurable analog input (0-5 mA, 0(4)-20 mA, 0(2)-10 V)
- ON/OFF control with an NPN-transistor output
- 2 modes of blinking (fast/slow)
- Alarm settings
- Power supply: 24 (10 to 30) V DC
- Power consumption, max.: 1 W
- Input: 1
- Input signal: 0(2)-10 V, 0(4)-20 mA, 0-5 mA
- Output: NPN transistor
- Bargraph: 10 two-color bars (LED)
- Bars Colors: red/green
- Sampling time: 0.3 s
- Resolution: 10%
- Loading capacity: 200 mA, 42 V DC
- Ambient temperature: -40 to +60 °C
- Relative humidity: up to 80% (at +35 °C, non-condensing)
- IP Code:
- Front: IP65
- Rear: IP20
- Protection class: III
- Weight approx.: 30 g
- Dimensions: 48 x 26 x 65 mm