Kailh Mechanical Key Switches - Clicky Navy Blue - 10 pack - Cherry MX Compatible
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: For crafting your very own custom keyboard, these Kailh Clicky Navy Blue mechanical key switches are deeee-luxe! With smooth actuation and Cherry MX compatibility, they're lovely when you want a 'thick' and satisfying clicky tactile, with high tactile force keystroke with a snappy feel and an audible click when pressed.
- Type: Clicky Tactile
- Operating force: 60 ±15gf
- Tactile force: 95 ±15gf
- Return force: > 15gf
- Conduction travel: 1.8 ±0.3mm
- Total travel: 3.6 ±0.3mm
Comes in a pack of 10 switches, plenty to make a small keyboard, or grab a few packs to build a full keyboard.
- Use these with our NeoKey boards, such as the Socket Breakout and the FeatherWing.
- They work great with mechanical key sockets if you want to avoid soldering.
- We also have MX-compatible keycaps to snap right on.
We also carry the Red, Black, Brown, and White versions of these key switches, for different key-press feel
Documentation and Downloads