Conductive Hook and Loop Tape - 3" long
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Conductive hook & loop tape is just like the stuff you've seen on jackets, clothes, shoes, and bags, but is coated with silver to make it fully conductive. Originally this was designed to the manufacture of static-safe clothing, but its great for wearable applications as well. For example an on-off switch or sensor.
Each order ships with three inches of BOTH halves, its easily sewn or cut.
- Expected cycle life: 5000 openings/closings
- Shear strength: 12.3 psi (new) / 6.7 psi (after 5000 cycles)
- Peel strength: 1.2 piw (new) / 0.8 piw (after 5000 cycles)
- Weight: 0.15 oz/in²
- Weight of 3" piece: 1.38g
- Mated thickness: 1/8 in
- Resistivity: Hook: 1.8 Ohm per sq, Loop: 1.4 Ohm per sq, 0.8 Ohm through mated closure
Documentation and Downloads