4 Buttons Triggered MP3 Player Board with 10W Amplifier and Terminal Blocks
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
- High quality audio decoder which, supports MP3 and WAV audio formats.
- Sampling rates supported: 8 / 11.025 / 12 / 16 / 22.05 / 24 / 32 / 44.1 / 48 (KHz).
- 24 bit DAC output and supports dynamic range 90dB and SNR 85dB.
- Supports one-on-one 4 button trigger control mode and RS232 serial port control mode.
- In button control mode, it plays back 4 sounds one-on-one by negative triggering.
- Uses microSD card and the built-in SPI flash memory as storage.
- Built-in 4MB SPI flash memory by default.
- Supports max. 32GB micro SD card.
- Possible to load audio files to the flash memory directly via the micro USB port. Connecting to computer is similar to using a USB flash drive with PC.
- Built-in mono 10 watt amplifier that can drive a 10 watt (8 ohm) speaker directly. Or 5 watt (if using 4 ohm speaker)
- Equipped with a 3.5mm audio jack for stereo output that can drive an earphone directly or to connect with an external amplifier.
- Adjustable sound volume with the onboard potentiometer.
- Wide range for power input (DC 8-24V).
- PCB size: 52mmx49mm
- Working voltage: DC 8V-24V
- Working current: ≤400mA (Input: DC12V)
- Power Consumption: ≤10W
- On-board flash memory size: 4MB
- Audio format: MP3 and WAV
Also available with buttons, battery holder and speaker
Use this board to build a Sound Glove. See details on this page
Make this module motion activated: External PIR Motion Sensor
K1, K2, K3 and K4 are Normally Open (N.O.) manual buttons. TX port and RX port are used to connect with a MCU, through which serial commands are sent to control the module.
Formatting the SD Card and MP3 files for your FN-BC04-TB