AVR-IOT WG Evaluation Board
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: Microchip Technology AC164160 AVR-IoT WG Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the effectiveness of AVR and PIC MCUs in IoT sensor node solutions. This evaluation board implements the divide and conquer approach by using smart modules to reduce the burden of complex algorithm implementation by the MCU. The AC164160 AVR-IoT WG evaluation board uses smart modules including the ATECC608A cryptographic coprocessor chip, ATMEGA4808 MCU, and ATWINC1500 SmartConnect IoT module. Rapid development tools including START and MCC can be used with the AC164160 eval board for plug and play functionality.
The AC164160 evaluation board uses the ATECC608A cryptographic coprocessor chip to store private keys, validate the firmware, and offer a secure boot process for the device. This ATECC608A chip can generate both the private and public keys itself by using a random number generator. The public keys are then transferred to the customer’s Google Cloud account and stored securely in the Cloud IoT Core device manager. The AC164160 evaluation board’s onboard ATECC608A chip allows any device to establish a secure connection to the Google Cloud IoT. This secure connection is achieved by using JWT (JSON Web Token) to authenticate the device instead of relying on the mutual authentication of a TLS stack.
- Effortless migration to the cloud for embedded sensors and actuators
- Robustness and low power
- Plug and play using rapid development tools START and MCC
- Onboard chips
- Secure ATECC608A cryptographic coprocessor chip
- Smart ATMEGA4808 MCU
- ATWINC1500 SmartConnect IoT module
- Seamless migration to the various PIC and AVR modules
- Connects millions of smart devices without compromising on security
- Partitioning of tasks to win over complexity