The device uses a wireless local area network (WLAN) to communicate with your tablet or PC so no cables are required (WLAN iPad app available). Since the set up between the oscilloscope and your screen is wireless, the two devices do not need to be in the same location when taking and displaying readings. Communication protocol for the oscilloscope/tablet is available so that you can develop your own applications for other purposes.
Since they are projected onto a more familiar screen system, measurements are easier to read and control on the WFS210 than a typical oscilloscope. Use gestures such as swiping, expanding, pinching, and screenshotting as you would with other tablet applications-you don't have to learn a complicated new buttons system. The WFS210 has a USB port for charging the internal battery, which lasts up to ten hours when fully charged. You can also use the USB port to plug into your PC if you want an alternative option to a wireless connection.
- two independent channels
- high sensitivity: up to 0.2mV
- full auto setup function
- signal markers
- hold function
- probe x1/x10 function (probe not included)
- DVM readouts
- fully documented protocol
- Li-ion rechargeable battery included
- input range: 5mV to 20V/div (12 steps)
- timebase: 1µs to 1s/div
- max. 30Vpp input
- bandwidth: 2 x 10MHz (-3dB at selected ranges)
- real time sample rate: 2 x 10MS/s
- input impedance: 1Mohm
- input coupling: AC, DC and GND
- AD resolution: 8 bit
- sample buffer: 4K/channel
- readouts: DC, AC+DC, True RMS, dBm, Vpp, Vmin, Vmax.
- power consumption (battery): 160mA (max.)
- battery: Li-ion 3.7V 1800mAh
- USB charge current: 5V/500mA max.
- weight: 180g (0.39lb.)
- dimensions: 100 x 100 x 35mm / 3.9 x 3.9 x 1.4"
- Minimum system requirements:
- iOS (*)
- Android™ 4.0 (*), minimum 7" tablet required
- Windows XP or higher (*)
- Tablet or PC