Oscilloscope and Logic Analyzer Shield for Raspberry Pi
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: Don't you hate when you need an oscilloscope but all you have at your disposal is a Raspberry Pi? Add the Velleman VM205 Oscilloscope and Logic Analyzer Shield to your Raspberry Pi to turn the minicomputer into a digital storage oscilloscope. Measure and test signals to your heart's content.
The VM205 Raspberry Pi oscilloscope shield offers all standard features, along with the source code, so you can develop your own applications, as well as 10 logic analyzer inputs (0-5 VDC).
- maximum sample rate : 1MS/s
- input amplifier bandwidth : 200kHz (-3dB)
- measurements can be performed up to: 100kHz
- input impedance : 100kohm // 20pF
- maximum input voltage: 30Vp (AC + DC)
- input coupling: AC+DC
- AD resolution: 8 bit
- record length: 800 samples
- run modes: Run, Single
- trigger level adjustable: in 254 steps
- timebase range: in 15 steps 5µs to 200ms/division
- input sensitivity range : in 6 steps, 100mV/division to 5V/division
- input sensitivity: 3mV display resolution
- time and Voltage markers readout
- frequency readout (through markers)
- logic analyzer:
- Number of channels: 10
- record length: 10x800 samples
- Maximum sample rate: 1MS/s
- max. input voltage: 5VDC
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation