Qwiic Air Quality Combo Board - CCS811 + BME280
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
Description: This combo board is the first of its kind to provide a variety of environmental data including barometric pressure, humidity, temperature, TVOCs and equivalent CO2 (eCO2) levels, all over an easy to use I2C bus. The CCS811 is a very popular and very new TVOC and eCO2 sensor. It has a feature that allows it to tune its internal algorithm and improve its readings if you provide the sensor with current humidity and temperature. Fortunately, the BME280 is an awesome sensor that outputs humidity, barometric pressure, and temperature. We decided to stick both on an easy to use board. We provide example code showing how to read humidity and pressure data from the BME280 and then transmit that data back to the CCS811 for improved TVOC and eCO2 detection.
This board includes Qwiic connectors. The Qwiic system enables fast and solderless connection between popular platforms and various sensors and actuators. You can read more about the Qwiic System here.
We do not plan to regularly produce SparkX products so get them while they’re hot!
- Dual Qwiic connectors for fast connection and optional daisy-chaining
- Operation Voltage: 3.3V
- I2C Interface
- Total Volatile Organic Compound (TVOC) Range: 0 to 1187 parts-per-billion
- eCO2 Range: 400 to 8192 parts-per-million
- Temp Range: -40C to 85C
- Humidity Range: 0 - 100% RH, +/-3% from 20-80%
- Pressure Range: 30,000Pa to 110,000Pa, relative accuracy of 12Pa, absolute accuracy of 100Pa
- Altitude Range: 0 to 30,000ft (9.2km), relative accuracy of 3.3ft (1m) at sea level, 6.6ft (2m) at 30,000 ft.