Mini 4 Channel Signal Recorder
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: Record dc or slow moving signals over very long periods with this 4 channel signal recorder. signals are instantly displayed on your PC screen using an analogue or DVM display and all your measurements are automatically stored on your hard disk for further processing. thanks to the USB connection no power supply is necessary and installation is easy and straightforward!
Records DC signals or slow moving signals over long periods
Automatic measurement storage
Easy to use mini clips
USB cable included
Instant signal display (analogue or DVM display)
Software for download (includes demo)
- USB connected and powered
- Four DC-coupled input channels
- Input resistance: 100 k Ohm
- Maximum samples per second: 1000
- Six input ranges: 400 mV, ± 800 mV, ±2 V, ± 4 V, ± 8 V, ± 20 V
- Sensitivity: 10 mV
- Accuracy: ± 3 % of full scale
- Power and recording/diagnostic LED
- Dimensions: 85 x 14 mm
- Analogue trace or DVM readout
- 4 simultaneous channels recording
- Minimum / maximum sample hold function for DVM
- From 20 ms to 1000 sec per division
- Storage and recall of screens (full color) or data
- Automatic recording option for long time recordings
- On screen markers for time and voltage
- DLL included for own development
- System Requirements:
- Compatibility: Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (desktop)
- Free USB port
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.