Line in Audio Recorder (7 minutes)
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: This sound module makes recording as easy as can be because there is no software needed of any kind. The recording is handled seamlessly through an audio line-in and the press of a button. This sound module is as easy as it gets for adding audio to your next project.
- 440 up to 480 seconds of re-recordable sound
- A direct connection between the sound module and the playback device via 3.5mm AUX cable
- No complicated software to deal with
- Large front-facing button for playback and a small, discreet button for recording
- Operating Voltage: 4.5V (3 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Operating Current: <40mA
- Standby Current: <20uA
- 40mm built-in speaker
- Dimensions: 60 x 48 x 25mm
- 3.5mm AUX Cable Length: 43cm (included)
How to Record. See the video below:
How to Record
- Switch the slide switch on the back of the unit to the "ON" Position
- Plug one end of the supplied AUX cable into the module and plug the other end into a device with a 3.5mm audio line out (phone, computer, MP3 player, etc.)
- Press play on your audio device (phone, computer, MP3 player, etc.), then press the small black button (using a pen, etc.) located on the front of the module to begin recording. You should hear a single beep to let you know recording has begun.
- Press the small black button again to stop recording. You should hear two beeps to let you know recording has stopped.
- Press the large white button on the front of the module to playback your recording.
How to Erase
- Simply record over the current sound file using the method above to delete it.
Documentation and Downloads