Line in Audio Recorder (7 minutes)
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: This sound module makes recording as easy as can be because there is no software needed of any kind. The recording is handled seamlessly through an audio line-in and the press of a button. This sound module is as easy as it gets for adding audio to your next project.
- 440 up to 480 seconds of re-recordable sound
- A direct connection between the sound module and the playback device via 3.5mm AUX cable
- No complicated software to deal with
- Large front-facing button for playback and a small, discreet button for recording
- Operating Voltage: 4.5V (3 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Operating Current: <40mA
- Standby Current: <20uA
- 40mm built-in speaker
- Dimensions: 60 x 48 x 25mm
- 3.5mm AUX Cable Length: 43cm (included)
How to Record. See the video below:
How to Record
- Switch the slide switch on the back of the unit to the "ON" Position
- Plug one end of the supplied AUX cable into the module and plug the other end into a device with a 3.5mm audio line out (phone, computer, MP3 player, etc.)
- Press play on your audio device (phone, computer, MP3 player, etc.), then press the small black button (using a pen, etc.) located on the front of the module to begin recording. You should hear a single beep to let you know recording has begun.
- Press the small black button again to stop recording. You should hear two beeps to let you know recording has stopped.
- Press the large white button on the front of the module to playback your recording.
How to Erase
- Simply record over the current sound file using the method above to delete it.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
Documentation and Downloads