24V Anemometer Interface - 64k Logging, With White on Blue Backlit LCD
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in t￼he U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
PLEASE NOTE YOU ARE BUYING THIS VERSION: KTL-250-BL - 24V Powered, 64k Logging, With White on Blue Backlit LCD
The KTA-250 is an anemometer monitoring and alarming card. It allows the wind speed and direction to be measured with a Davis Instruments DS7911 Anemometer, without the need for the entire weather station.
Monitoring of the wind speed and direction can be done via the analog retransmission channels with 0-5V, 1-5V, 0-20mA or 4-20mA outputs. As well as monitoring the speed and direction, 2 alarm relays can be programmed to activate at a certain speed or wind direction range, or combination of the two. Wind speed and direction can also be monitored using the Modbus protocol with either USB or 2-wire RS-485 connection. All settings are set using the Modbus protocol and the provided software.
- Connects to Davis Instruments DS7911 Anemometer
- Monitor both the wind speed and direction
- Interface to PLCs using the Modbus protocol
- Communicate via USB or 2-wire RS485
- Interface to PLCs/Instruments or other controllers using 4-20mA or 0-5V signals
- Generate relay alarms depending on the wind speed and direction
- Alarms can be monitored by the on board relays or via the Modbus protocol
- DIN Rail or wall/panel mount
- Power Current: <100mA
- Enclosure Dimensions: 115 × 90 × 40 mm
We supply a software configuration package called "KTA-250 Configurator" which is a simple to use program. The configuration software allows the user to monitor the wind speed and direction, as well as the maximum and minimum speeds, and allows the user to configure all the available settings.