Self-Contained Digital Access Control Keypad w/ Backlight
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: The HAA85BLN is a self-contained digital access keypad designed for residential and commercial installations. It is mainly for stand alone electric lock and inter-lock systems operating with 12 VDC power supply. It is virtually compatible with any electric locking device. Apart from that it is also a perfect choice for controlling security systems, automatic operators and machinery.
- Backlit keyboard: dim in stand-by, brightens for 10 seconds at the press of a key
- Output 1: solid state relay 3 A / 12 VDC
- Output 2: mechanical relay 1 A / 24 VDC max
- Output 3: NPN open collector 100 mA / 24 VDC
- 3 LED lamps showing external system status
- Interlock facility
- Output 1 locking control
- Door propped-up warning
- Auto or manual code entry
- Relay activation announcement
- Pacifier tone on/off options
- Key activation output
- Door auto relock
- Alarm output
- Duress output
- With onboard LED indication for showing keypad operation status
- Operating voltage: 12 VDC
- Duress output: NPN transistor with open collector output, switches to ground (-) when activated, 100mA/25VDC max
- Available codes: user1 & 2, super user, master, duress and accelerated codes
- Code combinations: 111.110.000
- Dimensions: 4 41/64" x 2 29/32" x 1 57/64"
- Weight: 6.70 oz
- User Manual: English
Documentation and Downloads