Description: The DAQCplate (Data Acquisition and Controller) from Pi-Plates adds a rich set of input/output options to your Raspberry Pi. It includes seven powerful digital outputs for driving external devices such as relays and high-current LEDs, as well as eight analog-to-digital inputs for measuring temperature, voltage, humidity and more. Additionally, there are eight digital inputs, two analog outputs and seven general-purpose indicator LEDs.
Pi-Plates are a family of stackable and interchangeable add-on circuit boards that allow you to interact with the outside world using your Raspberry Pi. Every Pi-Plate is designed to provide a robust set of features at minimal cost while using the fewest pins possible on the RPi header. Pi-Plates are mechanically and electrically compatible with all revisions of the Raspberry Pi with 40 pin headers (including the Pi 3 Model B and Pi Zero) and are designed to satisfy the needs of hobbyists, experimenters and professionals.
- Dedicated onboard processor
- 8 protected digital inputs
- 8 protected analog inputs
- 2 protected analog outputs
- 7 open collector outputs
- Provides real-time data collection
- Allows for future code updates
- Only needs two dedicated RPI pins (GPIO 25 and CE1)
- Compatible with all versions of Raspberry Pi
- Design allows up to eight DAQCplates to be stacked together for eight times the I/O
- Uses less than 20mA of DC current during standby2
- Includes programmable bi-color LED
- Additional 14-pin header included if B+ signals are required
- Capable of reading up to seven HC-SR04 distance sensors
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.