GBMA 4-20mA Input 3 Digit Large Display
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: This large high-performance digital panel meter features a bright 100 mm high display which can be seen 50 meters away. Setup is done using a handheld infra-red remote.
- Dot-matrix digits for better readability when compared to 7-segment displays
- Parameters set by infrared remote control (included)
- Max. Hold / Data Hold / Reset
- Easy connection using pluggable screw terminals
- Password protection to prevent tampering
- Manufacturer's Part No. GBMA-3-A6-C-NNN
- Input current: 4 to 20 mA
- Power Consumption: 8.5VA (Maximum
- Accuracy: ±0.1% F.S. ±1 digit
- Output response time: <250 msec (0~90%)
- Output: 24 VDC (Field transmitters)
- Communication: RS-485 Modbus RTU mode
- Baud rate: 38400 / 19200 / 9600 / 4800 bps
- Input impedance:
- Voltage: >2V for 20Kohm / V; 2> =V for >200Mohm
- Current: => 0.2A at 100mV; <0.2A at 1V
- Surge test: 1.5KVac / 1min (Input / Power)
- Sampling time: Up to 60 cycles / sec
- Display range: -199999~999999
- Zero adjustment: -199999~999999
- Over range indication: doFL / ioFL or -doFL / -ioFL
- Polarity indication: Automatic with "-" indication
- Parameter setting: Infrared Remote Control
- Back up memory: EEPROM
- Alarm action: " => (Hi) on" or " < (Lo) on"
- Alarm run delay time: 0~99 sec
- Relay contact:
- AC: 277V / 7A
- DC: 30V / 7A
- Analog output resolution: 15 bit
- Temperature coefficient: 100ppm /°C (0~60 C)
- Operating temperature: 0~60 °
- Operating humidity: 20~90% RH (non-condensing)
- Storage temperature: -10~70 °C
- Storage humidity: 20~90% RH (non-condensing)
Please note the datasheet shows a range of configurations, not all of which we stock. Non-standard options (analog output, extra alarms, RS-485) are available but may be subject to different pricing. Lead time on non-stocked configurations is usually 2 to 3 weeks.