Stereo Preamplifier - Tone Control Unit (Kit)
SKU : CPS100
Quantity on Hand : 3
Skill Level : Kit - Basic Soldering Required
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in t￼he U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
This is a preamplifier and tone control unit which will make a useful addition to any of our power amplifier kits. It is extremely easy to construct due to the use of a special IC, the Philips TDA 1524A. This contains all the circuitry required to provide up to 20 dB of voltage gain, +/-15 dB of bass and treble control, channel balance, and a switchable loudness contour.
- D.C. Input : 15V DC supply or 12V DC battery. 50 mA min.
- Maximum output : > 3 V RMS
- Maximum input : > 300 mV, G = 20 dB
- > 3V RMS, G = 0dB. Input Z > 10 k ohm. Output Z
- Frequency resp. : 50 kHz + / â€“ 1 dB
- THD at 1kHz :
- S/N ratio : > 80 dB, G = 0 dB
- Bass boost/cut ~ 15 dB at 50 Hz
- Treble boost/cut ~ 15 dB at 15 kHz
- PCB size: 4 inches x 2 1/4 inches
Documentation and Downloads