Akytec SMI2 Modbus RS-485 Red Indicator (24x48mm)
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: The SMI2 is a universal applicable display unit for monitoring industrial processes. It has a Modbus RTU RS485 interface and the measured values can be displayed up to four digits. The SMI2 has a compact, standardized design and fits into a standard 22.5 mm bore-hole for signal lamps. This provides quick and easy installation and many displays can be allocated in a control cabinet door or on a panel.
The SMI2 can act as a Modbus RTU/Ascii Master or Slave. It can display Modbus registers that are int, word, float or String
- Can be used as a Modbus Master or Slave
- Displays values in an RS485 network
- Supports several variable types: int, word, float, string
- Displays alarm for values outside the specified range
- Supported protocols: Modbus RTU / ASCII
- Power supply: 12 / 24 (10.5...30) V DC
- Power consumption, max.: 1.5 W
- Interface: RS485 (2-wire bus)
- Protocols: ModBus RTU / ASCII, akYtec
- Baud rate: 2.4...115.2 kBit/s
- Display LED: 4 digits, 7 segment
- Character height: 14 mm
- Display color: red
- IP Code: front IP65, rear IP20
- Dimensions: 48 x 26 x 65 mm
- Weight approx.: 30 g
- Protection class: III
- Ambient temperature: -40...+70 °C
- Storage temperature: -25...+70 °C
- Humidity: up to 80% (non-condensing)
- Galvanic isolation: yes
Areas of application:
The RS485 display SMI2 can be used for a multitude of tasks. For example for simple control systems without their own display, the important data from the PLC or the I/O modules for diagnostic purposes can be displayed in a space-saving manner. The SMI2 can also be installed in a remote control panel, in order to display the necessary control values close to the operator. The displays can be quickly and easily integrated into the existing network with the enclosed configuration software.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.