Component Test Option for HPS140MK2 Oscilloscope
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: Connect this easy to use component tester to your handheld oscilloscope (hps140mk2) and receive all useful information about resistors, transistors, diodes and more, including their pin out identification.
- Dimensions: 23 x 96 x 15mm (W x L x H) (without cables)
- Supported components: SCR, JFET, E-IGBT, D-IGBT, E-MOS, D-MOS, resistor, coil, capacitor, diode, transistor
- Resistance resolution: 0.1Ohm (max 50 Ohm)
- Capacitance range: 28pF to 100.000µF
- Inductance range: 0.01mH to 20H
- Standby current: 20nA
- Power supply: 12V battery GP23A (included)
- Test current: approx. 20mA
- Test speed: 2 seconds
- A single button test
- A test indicator
- Auto shutdown
- Shows pin layout
- Handheld oscillopscope (HPS140mk2) needed (not included)
- Only compatible with the HPS140mk2 (not included)
- Battery included
- Component analyzer with automatic pin out identification