Description: These tiny load cell or strain gauge transmitters measure just 52 × 22 × 18 mm. They provide a 5 V excitation to your load cell and the output of the load cell is then converted to a 4 to 20 mA signal.
Span and zero adjustment trimpots can be accessed under rubber plugs on the conditioner's body.
- Small size: just 52 × 22 × 18 mm!
- 3-wire 4 to 20 mA output (2 metre cable)
- Provides a regulated 5 V excitation voltage for the load cell
- Backed with double-sided tape for flexible placement
- ±0.25% Full scale accuracy
- Supply voltage from 14 to 30 VDC
- Low cost and high stability
|Accuracy:||±0.25 % Full scale|
|Output:||4 to 20 mA|
|Zero adjustment:||±20 % Full scale|
|Span adjustment:||±20 % Full scale|
|Output response Time (0 to 90 %):||100 ms|
|Output ripple:||±0.1 % Full scale|
|Temperature coefficient:||100 ppm/°C|
|Operating temperature:||0 to 60 °C|
|Operating humidity:||20 to 90 % non-condensing|
|Storage temperature:||0 to 70 °C|
|Storage humidity:||20 to 90 % non-condensing|
|Dimensions:||52 × 22 × 18 mm|
|Cable:||2 m, 3 wire|
This unit is the manufacturer part SW-L23I2 The datasheet lists other options, a selection of which we carry. If you're after a combination of options we don't stock, contact us for pricing and availability.
Documentation and Downloads