ZigBee Wireless Ethernet Interface Coordinator
SKU : COZ100
Quantity on Hand : 1
Skill Level : Assembled and Tested
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
We are now a SensingTEK Distributor! If you find any of their products not on our Website, email us for a quote and we will get them for you: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eliminate wire network set up cost and labor hour
- Reduce maintenance complexity and cost
- Flexible in extension
- Support varied network topology
- High integration in wireless sensor network and automation
- 2.4GHz, Wireless sensor transmission technology.
- Network Topology can be extended to mesh transmission, suitable for widely regional deployment.
- Each coordinator receives signals from 65535 nodes at most.
- Coordinates communication between distributed WSN measurement nodes and host controller.
- SensingTEK WSN DataCenter software provides easy network configuration and data extraction.
- WSN can be imported to the national defense and military, agricultural, fishery and animal husbandry, industrial automation, commercial buildings, health care and other areas of applications.
- COZ100 Datasheet
- Operation Manual
- Software Installation Manual
- ZigBee Engineering Tool is setting software for all SensingTEK products.
- DataCenter.Basic is remote monitoring management software for all SensingTEK products.
- Illustrated Uses Example + specs
- Transmission Module:
- Support Signal Mode = Ethernet transmission interface
- Function = Support OPC/ Modbus TCP
- Frequency Range = 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Transmission Range = 120m (Line of sight)
- Network Topology = Star/Cluster-Tree
- Sensitivity = -96dBm
- Data Rate = 250Kbps
- Transmit Power = 1Â±1dBm
- Communication Time Interval Setting = 1~65,535 seconds
- Interface/ Power Supply:
- Antenna = 2dBi omni-directional antenna
- Operating Voltage = DC6V
- Operating Current = 300mA
- Mechanism Description:
- Dimension(L*W*H) = Aluminum 28*61.5*99m
- Weight = 120.4g
- Operating Temperature Range = -10~65â„ƒ
- Warranty = 2 years