Soldering Center with Helping Hand + Magnifier
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
We offer worldwide shipping as well
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
Description: Work on your soldering projects with ease and accuracy using the Velleman VTHHSC: Helping Hands Soldering Center. The soldering center is an all-in-one workstation essential. It includes a 16 LED lamp, 3x magnification lens, helping hand with additional, bendable arm — all with alligator clips, a soldering iron stand, soldering iron cleaning sponge, and a golden curls solder tip cleaner. It also has a built in solder wire spool holder to hold your soldering wire.
For beginners and expert soldering enthusiasts alike, this Helping Hands Soldering Center is great for your makerspace or workstation. It clears up space by combining all your soldering needs into one.
- the multi-purpose tool offers an excellent all round solution, ideal for working on small PCBs, components, soldering etc.
- the magnifying lamp with integrated third hand is intended for illumination work areas and it is equipped with a magnifying glass
- this device comes with soldering iron stand, alligator clips, soldering wire spool holder, sponge, rosin, as well as cleaning ball, to help with soldering
- it can be powered either by 4 AA batteries (not supplied) or external power adaptor (not supplied)
- magnifying glass lens size: 3.5" (90 mm)
- magnification: 3x or 2.5x + 4x
- number of LEDs: 16
- neck length (for magnifying glass): 10.4" (265 mm)
- neck length (for alligator clips): 9.8" (250 mm)
- sponge size: 1.2" x 1.9" (30 mm x 50 mm)
- rosin: 0.35 oz. (10 g)
- base dimensions: 7.5" x 6.7" (190 mm x 170 mm)
- dimensions: 7.75" x 7.5" x 10" (197 mm x 190 mm x 254 mm)
- weight: 3.2 lbs (1451 g)
- power supply: 4 x 1.5 V AA batteries or power adaptor 6 VDC 0.5 A (not incl.)