L293D Motor Drive Expansion Shield for Arduino
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
We offer worldwide shipping as well
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
Description: This motor shield contains two motor drivers and a 74HC595 shift register and extends the pins on the Arduino from 3 to 8, which allows controlling the direction for the motor drivers.
- Two L293D Motor driver chips
- Four H-Bridges
- 0.6 A per bridge (1.2 A peak)
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Internal kickback protection diodes
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors
- Up to 2 stepper motors
- Pull down resistors to keep motors disabled during power-up
- Separate logic and motor power connections
- Terminal block connectors for motors and power
- motor voltages from 4.5 VDC to 16 VDC
- 2 connections for 5 V hobby servos
Dimensions: 6.8 cm x 5.5 cm x 2 cm