USB Controlled DMX Interface (Assembled)
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
- This unit can control DMX fixtures using a PC and USB interface
- Test software and "DMX Light Player" software is included, a DLL is provided to write your own software
- Furthermore there is a stand-alone test function that outputs all 512 channels at a time, with adjustable levels
- Kit includes:
- Nice enclosure
- USB cable
- CD with: test software, DLL for own developments, free DMX light player
- Also available in kit version: K8062
- Connected and powered through USB
- 512 DMX channels with 256 levels each
- 3 pin XLR-DMX output connector
- Windows 98SE or higher compatible
- DLL included to write your own software
- Optional 9V battery needed for stand alone test mode
- Solid state - fuse protection on DMX output
- Dimensions: 4.2 x 4.0 x 1.8"
Q: Is there any other third party software available, besides the included software, that will work with the VM116?
A: Since the dll is provided for this module there could be other software available, but none that is tested by Velleman. We do not know which other software will work with this module.
Q: Will the USB CONTROLLED DMX INTERFACE work with windows Vista?
A: The software was developed pre-Vista. However, it should run in "XP compatibility mode". It will not run on the Vista Ultimate (64 bit version).
- User Manual VM116
- User Manual DMX Lightplayer
- Demo DMX Software Manual
- Stand Alone Test Mode
- Additional software link on the web
- One more software link on the web
- YOUTUBE LINK: USB DMX Interface/Mojo Scan I Light Show Demo
- DMX Lightplayer Software
- DMX Demo and Test Software
- Software Development Kit
- DLL Source Code