300 Second USB Recording Module with MOTION SENSOR and Black Enclosure
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
We offer worldwide shipping as well
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
Requires Windows XP, Vista, or 7 (Does NOT work with Windows 8, 8.1, or 10)
Description: This module connects to your computer via a USB cable. Then use the free software to record up to 300 seconds of .wav files to it. The software is very powerful and will allow you to stack wave files and program pauses so the sensor can be used to trigger up to 200 different messages - or a different group of messages each time, up to 100 groups! (The messages or group of messages are played sequentially each time MOTION is detected). Comes with a built-in speaker.
- Up to 300 seconds of re-recordable voice message (4.7K sample rate)
- Includes 6 different playback settings including repeat and continuous playback
- Motion Detection 3 to 4 feet.
- Detection method - Change in light level.
- Use USB type-B male connector for direct plug into USB cable (not included)
- Easy to transfer software for windows of .wav audio files
- Choice of sample rates
- 300 seconds non-volatile recordable IC.
- Operating Voltage 3 to 5 V DC (3 x AA batteries not included)
- Operating Current < 50 mA
- Standby Current < 5 uA
- 57mm built-in speaker, Rated Power 0.25w, Peak Power 0.5w, 16 Ohm
Dimensions: 65 x 94 x 26mm
- Type "A" Male to type "B" Male USB cable (One cable per shipment included)
- Unused USB port on computer
- Windows XP, Vista, or 7 (Does NOT work on Windows 8, 8.1, or 10) Click here for alternative modules that work with Apple Mac or any Windows computer
- 3 x AA Batteries (Not included)
NOTE: This unit will only record .WAV files. However, you can download a .mp3 file converter here:
It is a very easy to use. Just open the sound file in this program, and save it as .WAV, and select PCM unsigned, 8 bit, mono in the Attributes section.
|Video demonstration of the Software:|