USB6M - 300 Second USB Recording Module WITH LIGHT SENSOR (Windows 7 ONLY)
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
This item currently not in stock. New stock expected around June 2019.
Description: This module plugs directly into the USB port of your PC. Then use the free software to record up to 300 seconds of .wav files to this module over 5 segments. Comes with a speaker and a line out for an additional amplifier or external speakers.
Playback can be triggered by any of the following: pressing one of 4 push buttons; or change in light level via the Photo cell light sensor.
300 seconds of re-recordable voice message on 5 segments (4 buttons and one sensor). (4.7K sample rate)
Supports up to 4 switches and 2 sensors simultaneously
40mm 0.25W 16ohm metal housing mylar speaker
3.5mm (1/8") mono-audio output
Supports multi-section sound
Use USB type-A male connect for direct plug in to USB port of PC. (USB1.1)
Ideal for transferring custom messages for different applications.
Adjustable sensitivity for PIR sensor
Record sound files from PC with provided software
Please click picture and see next page for software operation/download
Excluding USB connector: 65mm x 35mm
Including USB connector & slide switch : 86mm x 35mm
Speaker: 40mm (diameter)
- Unused USB port on computer
- Windows XP, Vista, or 7 (Does NOT work on Windows 8, 8.1, or 10) Click here for alternative modules that work with Apple Mac or any Windows computer
- 3 x AAA Batteries (Not included)
- IC Function: 300 seconds of re-recordable IC, USB controller
- Operation Current: 120mA
- Play time: 200 times (with alkaline batteries)
- Standby Current: 200uA (with motion sensor or PIR sensor)
- Standby Current: 35uA (no sensors attached)
- Input / Switch: Push switch (play / stop)
- LED: LED playing indicator
- Speaker: 40mm metal housing mylar speaker
- Battery Type: External AAAx3 battery holder
- 34mm x 64mm x 8mm (connector height)
- 40mm mylar speaker
- 3x AAA battery holder
For longer time before replacing the batteries you can remove the 3 x AAA battery holder the unit comes with and replace it with a different one: Alternate 3 x AA Battery Holders or you can connect 3 x C or 3 x D cells in series using 3 of these holders and connecting them in series: Alternate 1 x C or 1 x D Battery Holders
If you don't want to use batteries then we suggest this power supply: PSSMV1USA (Just set it on 4.5 volts)
ALSO NOTE: When using the software for the USB6M, be sure to select "DAC for Ext.AMP" under the Voice Output tab before you program the board. Failing to do that will result in distorted sound during payback.
NOTE: This unit will only record .WAV files. However, you can download a .mp3 file converter here:
ALSO NOTE: When using the software for the USB6M, be sure to select "DAC for Ext.AMP" under the Voice Output tab before you program the board.