75 Second USB Recording Module (Windows 10 Compatible)
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
We offer worldwide shipping as well
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
Description: This module plugs directly into the USB port of your PC. Then use the free software to record up to 75 seconds of .wav file to this module. Comes with batteries and speaker ready for use.
- Up to 75 seconds of re-recordable voice message (4.7K sample rate)
- Use USB type-A male connector for direct plug into USB port of PC (USB2.0)
- Easy to transfer of WAV audio file software for windows .
- Choice of sampling rate.
- 75 seconds non-volatile recordable IC.
- Operating Voltage 3 to 5 V DC (3 x LR44 batteries included)
- Operating Current < 50 mA
- Standby Current < 5 uA
- Push switch for playback / stop
Speaker 40mm metal housing mylar speaker (included)
Excluding USB connector: 2.15" x 1.13"
Including USB connector: 2.74" x 1.13"
Battery board: 2.25" x 0.8"
Speaker: 1.6" (diameter) 40mm
- Unused USB port on computer
- Windows 10 or earlier Click here for alternative modules that work with Apple Mac
- 3 x LR44 Watch Type Batteries (Included)
|After you have added your sound files in the PM66Q program make sure to save your settings first by clicking on the "Save file" button, and THEN click the "PM66" button to program your module. (this is different from the previous version hardware where you could program the module directly without saving the configuration file first"|
IMPORTANT NOTE: Use PWM DIRECT DRIVE in the software for this unit (DO NOT USE DAC for Ext.AMP like for the USB5M).
In Windows Vista/ Win 7 the PM66 software must be run as administrator by right clicking on the PM66 icon ad then click to "Run as administrator"