Temperature Data Logger (Assembled)
SKU : CPS145-TBA
Skill Level : Assembled and Tested
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
This is an 8-pin microcontroller based circuit for temperature data logging via the serial port of any computer from between 1 and 4 remote digital temperature sensors, DS18S20 or DS18S20 made by Dallas.
- provides realtime data via the serial port
- interfaces up to 4 x DS18S20 sensors
- accuracy to 0.5 degrees centigrade
- fahrenheit scale selected by a jumper
- no external power required
- data stream easily logged & processed
- over 200m distance for each sensor
- kit includes 1 x DS1820
PCB size: 1 1/2"x1 1/2" (CPS145 / K145)
NOTE: Please allow 24 hours for assembly!
Question: The documentation states that the DS1820 was replaced by the DS18S20. Why did the kit contain DS1820?
Answer: The supplier includes either DS1820 or DS18S20 depending on availabilty. Either part will work with the kit