Qwiic Accelerometer - MMA8452Q
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: The Qwiic Accelerometer makes it extremely easy to get playing with tilt, acceleration, and movement sensing. Plug a Qwiic Shield onto your platform of choice, plug the Qwiic Accelerometer onto the shield and start sensing!
The Qwiic Accelerometer - MMA8452Q is a smart low-power, three-axis, MEMS accelerometer with 12 bits of resolution. This accelerometer is packed with embedded functions with flexible user programmable options, configurable to two interrupt pins. Embedded interrupt functions allow for overall power savings relieving the host processor from continuously polling data.
The MMA8452Q has user selectable full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g with high pass filtered data as well as non filtered data available real-time. The device can be configured to generate inertial wake-up interrupt signals from any combination of the configurable embedded functions allowing the MMA8452Q to monitor events and remain in a low power mode during periods of inactivity.
The Qwiic system enables fast and solderless connection between popular platforms and various sensors and actuators.
- Dual Qwiic connectors for fast connection and optional daisy-chaining
- On-board I2C pull up resistors that can be disconnected if needed
- ±2g/±4g/±8g dynamically selectable
- Output Data Rates (ODR) from 1.56Hz to 800Hz
- 12-bit and 8-bit digital output
- Two programmable interrupt pins for six interrupt sources
- Current Consumption: 6 μA – 165 μA