The DCS303 is a digital DC servo driver developed with DSP and high efficient MOSFET technologies. In position control, it's easy for the end users to change stepping drivers to the DCS303 without changing control systems, because its input command is PUL/DIR signal, which is compatible with that of stepping drivers. In low power motion control applications, performances of DC servo systems using the DCS303 are better than those of digital AC servo systems in velocity, precision, stability, or at least as good as those of digital AC servo systems. However, the cost of the DCS303 stays at the price line of stepping driver, namely far lower than those of AC servo drivers.
The DCS303 is a micro-size brush DC servo drive. It is an ideal choice for those applications in which the mounting space for the driver is limited and higher output power is not necessary.
The DCS303 is very easy to tune and all parameters are visible. Windows-based software is available.
- Input Voltage: 18-30VDC
- Output Current: 3 A (Cont.), 15A(Peak), Power range: 5-90W
- Based on DSP control technology and high smooth servo control algorithm
- PC based tuning tools
- Position Following error lock range adjustable
- Position error can be eliminated to 1 count, and velocity error can be eliminated to the Desired Velocity ±0.3%
- Electronic gear ratio from 1/255 to 255
- Built-in motion controller for self-test with trapezoidal velocity profile
- Supports PUL/DIR control signals
- Opto-isolated inputs, with support for single-ended signals
- Logs 10 most recent errors, which can be read out by tuning software
- Over-current protected, over-voltage protected, phase error sensing, encoder error sensing, position following error protection
- Small size, surface-mount technology