DM805-AI Analog Input Stepper Motor Driver
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in t￼he U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
The DM805-AI is a 0-5V input stepper drive with built-in oscillator which is based on the latest digital control algorithm. It brings a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability. Motor self-test and parameter auto-setup technology offers optimum responses with different motors and easy-to-use. The driven motors can run with much smaller noise, lower heating, smoother movement than most of the drivers in the markets. Its unique features make the DM805-AI an ideal solution for applications that require low-speed smoothness.
The three built-in potentiometers are used to preset and adjust the velocity, acceleration and deceleration. In 0-5V speed mode, the motor speed is controllable and follows the analog 0-5V input. In Low/HIGH speed mode, the motor speed is selected by digital input and adjusted by the high/low speed potentiometers. The user can run the motor with the least configuration and connection. In position mode, the DM805-AI is a traditional stepper drive. There is a 5V power supply output for customer use.
- Anti-Resonance, provides optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability
- Motor self-test and parameter auto-setup technology, offers optimum responses with different motors
- Multi-Stepping allows a low resolution step input to produce a higher microstep output for smooth system performance
- Command Source: 0-5V, built-in potentiometer and pulse
- Two preset velocity and adjust by built-in potentiometer
- Preset acceleration/deceleration and adjust by built-in potentiometer
- Velocity control mode via analog 0-5V and position control mode via pulse
- Built-in pulse generator nulls external motion controller
- Supply voltage up to +80 VDC
- Output current programmable, from 0.3A -5.0A (RMS)
- TTL compatible and optically isolated digital input
- Automatic current reduction
- Over-voltage, over-current, phase-error protection